Birthday Parties with WeyRec
Weymouth Recreation birthday parties are held at the Whipple Senior Center (McCulloch Building) at 182 Green St. in Weymouth. All parties are $195.00 and must be paid in full at the time of booking. Parties must be booked within 2 weeks of the party date. Please remember that our programs are non refundable. 20 children is the maximum allowed for a party.
Contact Information: E-mail: rmacLeod@weymouth.ma.us Post mail: 1393 Pleasant St, Weymouth, MA, 02189 If you have any questions, please call 781-682-6124
Please remember the next party is allowed in as soon as your time slot ends & the staff needs adequate time to prepare.
- Snacks, beverages, food, piñata, tablecloths, and paper products are to be supplied by host parents/guardians. Tables are 36 x 36 individually, but put together to create longer tables (and thus lengths are adjustable.)
- The necessary equipment for the activities requested will be provided. If the equipment is abused, staff reserve the right to remove the equipment from use.
- We kindly ask that confetti not be used as party decorations. It is difficult to pick up on a large gym floor surface.
Important Party Information
- We ask that all onlookers (parents, siblings, etc) stay off of the gym floor & remain in the viewing gallery to allow for maximum use of the gym.
- Parties were created for one child or twins; activities are age-specific.
- Our parties are for children 3 - 12 years old.
- Please remind your guests this is an active party and it is important, for safety reasons, that the children dress appropriately (sneakers, pants/shorts, shirt).
- Staff will help remove trash, clean tables, chairs, floor.
- Kitchen facilities available (use of freezer only)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A BIRTHDAY
- Online through your household account or in the Recreation Office: Monday - Friday; 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- The Party Reservation is not secured until the transaction has been completed online or in the office and paid in full.
- We cannot reserve a birthday party over the phone.
- Add a GaGa Pit for an additional $25.00
- Freeze Dance
- Parachute Games
- Broomball (Floor Hockey)
- Musical Chairs
- Obstacle Course
- School Yard Games (What Time is it Mr. Fox? Etc.)
- Gaga Pit *for an additional fee
- Wiffle Ball *ages 6-12
- Capture the Flag *ages 6-12
- Dodge Ball *ages 6-12
- Flag Football *ages 6-12
- Prep Time -The party host is welcome to come 15 minutes before the party. This is your time to setup and ask any questions.
- Guests Arrive: Free Play (10 to 15 minutes)
- Play Time: (One hour & 20 minutes, which includes "free play")
- Party Time: (25 to 30 minutes for food, cake, ice cream, presents. Call 781.682.6124 if you have any questions.
- Wrap Up (10 to 15 minutes)
Addtional Children/Time Fee's
- $25.00 Add a Gaga Pit to your party
- $30.00 for 21-30 total children
- $30.00 for an additional 1/2 hour (can only apply to 3:05-5:05 party)
- $50.00 for additional children (up to 9 additional) and extra 1/2 hour of time
Snow / Inclement Weather Policy
- All Weymouth Recreation programs, INCLUDING BIRTHDAY PARTIES, will be cancelled according to the Weymouth Public Schools Snow Policy.
- Please check the Recreation Website to see if your birthday party will need to be rescheduled.
- Please call 781.682.6124 during regular business hours if you have any questions regarding the weather the day of your birthday party.
- If your party is cancelled, we will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know when we can reschedule.