June & August Wey-Fun @ Stella Half Day A.M. (Ages 3-12)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Half day morning option:
Wey-Fun @ Stella offers the unique ability for children ages 3-12 to choose most of their activities every day.
- The Sports Complex offers activities for the sport minded child. Soccer, street hockey, basketball, kickball, wiffleball and other competitive sports games that promote healthy competition, teamwork and physical activity.
- Classic school yard games, masterful art projects, performing in talent shows, tie dying, cooling off under the water mister and chilling out at the picnic tables playing board games and making friends.
Children are grouped by age (t-shirt color) at each activity to allow for safe and age appropriate fun. However, age groups will come together for special activities or camp wide events.
Each Thursday, all campers come back to home base for a mid-day catered feast. Usually consisting of “cookout” type food which will vary from week to week. There will always be healthy options and campers can feel free to bring their own lunch if they would prefer.
Each Friday afternoon, campers are treated to an ice cream. (ice cream sandwich or a freeze pop.)
- Weymouth Recreation requires an up to date health record to be submitted prior to a child attending our summer program. This is for the health and safety of participants and staff and required by the Weymouth Health Department.
- No child will be allowed at Camp with out a health record on file under any circumstance.
- A Weymouth Recreation t-shirt and photo I.D. are required.