Camp Wey-Fun @ Wessagusset Extended Day (Ages 5-15)
Our Extended Day option will wind the day down with playground games, arts & crafts, and other activities.
- Weymouth Recreation requires an up to date health record to be submitted prior to a child attending our summer program. This is for the health and safety of participants and staff and required by the Weymouth Health Department.
- No child will be allowed at Camp with out a health record on file under any circumstance.
- A Weymouth Recreation t-shirt and photo I.D. are required.
- Wey-Fun @ Wessagusset is a licensed Camp for the Town of Weymouth and meets the Dept. of Public Health requirements 105 CMR 430.000.
- State Vouchers are accepted for Camp Wey-Fun @ Wessagusset.